Vision Mechanics, the company behind ‘Big Man Walking’, ‘Giants in the Forest’ and ‘Embrace’, are seeking a dynamic Marketing Officer to oversee the marketing, promotion and publicity for their new and exciting show Dragon Quest.
Dragon Quest will be taking place in Monikie Country Park, Angus in autumn, and will feature cutting edge technologies alongside traditional theatrical treats to wow family audiences and leave lasting impressions on those who attend! This is an ideal opportunity for a budding marketer to gain valuable experience working with a wide network of prominent partners and funders in Scotland.
The role will be based on two-to-three days per week for 14 weeks. Pay depending on experience & qualifications, this is a self employed position, the successful candidate will be registered self employed; liable for processing their own income tax and national insurance contributions.
Duties of the Marketing Officer
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material and brand promotion for the vision mechanics key product mix.
- Creating a marketing campaign and working with external partners to execute them
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the marketing message to new and diverse audiences
- Contribute to and work from the sales and marketing project plan
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities.
- Developing, analysing and presenting primary research activities.
- Supporting and working within the production and admin teams in the day to day operations of the company.
- Working within agreed timescales.
Person Requirements of the Role:
- Previous experience and/or a degree in marketing or a related qualification
- Strong and confident communicator
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience
- Design skills including graphics and web design (not essential)
To apply for this position please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com